Thursday, May 15, 2008

Embarassing music purchases

I thought the music lovers might enjoy this post:

http://www.mnspeak.com/mnspeak/archive/post-5423.cfm

A small sampling:

===============

"I was once dared into buying TV Terror: Felching a Dead Horse. (sfw, except for the name)

I don't even know how to describe it."

===============

"My first single was Carl Douglas's "Kung Fu Fighting," a song that to this day I consider sublime."

===============

My own embarassing musical purchases? Let me see, I have a whole shelf of stuff I've been meaning to get to Cheapo's for over 10 years...

- Nirvana "Incesticide". More terrible than the name suggests.

- The Capitol Steps "76 Bad Loans". A fun show, not much fun to put on the CD player.

- Howard Jones "One to One". Finely crafted pop single from my youth ('no one is to blame') along with 10 tracks of electronic poopery

Care to name?

No comments: